That could well be: 24% of the students tested in Groningen appears to be infected with Chlamydia. And that is not something to be ashamed of. In fact, the sooner you know, the better. Because STDs can lead to infertility for women and initiate all kinds of complaints to men.
An STD is an infection that has developed into a disease that you contract with unprotected sex (oral, anal and vaginal sex without a condom and/or the use of sex toys without a condom) which is transmitted via:
- Skin-to-skin contact
- But NOT from the toilet seat ...
What are the symptoms of an STD?
Both men and women can recognize an STD by the following symptoms, among others:
- Bumps, warts, painful sores
- Painful (burning) urination
- Swollen lymph nodes in your groin
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes
What to do?
- Perform an STD test
- Order the STD test online and perform the test at home
- Send the test to a certified laboratory by post
- You will receive the results within a few days
When can you perform the test?
- Chlamydia and Gonorrhea can only be tested 3 weeks after unsafe sex
- HIV, Lues and Hepatitis can only be tested from 3 months after unprotected sex.
There are many do-it-yourself tests on the internet. However, these are often unreliable. Order a 100% safe and reliable STD test.