With a positive result on the STD test that you have requested online:
- Contact your doctor.
- Because a vaginal chlamydia is almost always anal, the treatment preference is no longer a one-time 2 tablet azithromycin but a week of doxycycline!
If you live in Groningen and you don't have a doctor, you can make an appointment here at StudentArts.
- Talk to the doctor about who to warn. Usually you have to warn sex partners from the last 6 months. Sometimes from one or more years ago.
- If you prefer not to tell your sexual partners that you have an STD, then the GGD can, with your permission, inform your sexual partners for you. Contact the GGD in your area via the GGD locator.
- You can also warn your sexual partners online via partnerwaarschuwing.nl. This is done with a code that you receive from your doctor. Read more about online warnings below.
- If you are warned about an STD, take this seriously. Take an STD test, even if you have no complaints.