These STD tests are intended for men without complaints and is easy to complete at home.
The test package contains two cotton swabs and a corresponding laboratory tube (filled with liquid) and a pipette, a manual and a shipping envelope.
It is tested for chlamydia and if desired in 3 different places. The test consists of a swab from the throat, a urine test and an anal swab, which does not require any preparations:
- Collect urine in cup.
- Extract the urine. Use the pipette supplied and top up the laboratory tube to the middle of the 'window'.
- Use the cotton swab provided to perform a smear down the back of your throat.Smear, in the back of the throat, over your tonsils.
- Insert the cotton swab into the laboratory tube and break it off.
- Leave the rest of the stick in the tube.
- Repeat the steps above for the anal spread out and then close with the cap.
- Place the test in the provided envelope once you have completed these steps according to the instructions. Hand it in at StudentArts Hanzeplein 121 or send it via post.
You can see the result within 3-5 days anonymous on this website.